TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. BY USING THE BOXSUITE WEB AND MOBILE SERVICES (“Services”), YOU ARE AGREE THAT YOU OR YOUR COMPANY OR OTHER ENTITY YOU REPRESENT WILL BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE (“The Terms”) CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SERVICES.
GET BOXSUITE PTY LTD (“We”) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE AND CHANGE THE TERMS OF SERVICE FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY NEW FEATURES THAT AUGMENT OR CHANGE OUR WEB AND MOBILE PLATFORMS (“Platforms”) SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE. IGNORANCE BY YOU OF THE EXISTENCE OR DETAILS OF THE TERMS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS.
Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd grants you a non-exclusive license, expressly limited only to the access and use of our Digital Services in accordance with the available usage options. The license is granted solely in accordance with these Terms, and you agree and acknowledge the following:
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, physical address, and all other information requested in order to complete the signup process and register an account.
- Your login may only be used by one person and a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. One person and/or entity may not maintain more than one free 30 day account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all data uploaded to our Platforms and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose, or any other purpose other than the intended purpose of service. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis based on the number of ‘registered employees’ and is non-refundable.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Services the credit card that you provided will be charged a prorated amount and then automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. SMS charges are billed in a month’s arrears.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Australian taxes (GST) which is included in the prices listed on the website for Australian businesses.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
- You are responsible for cancelling your account. Cancellation can only be effected by following the process in the billing section of the website. Your account will remain active until the end of your billing cycle.
- If You cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again.
- Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd provides the the Services provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that this Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd as been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd.
- Questions about the Terms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
- You retain ownership of the data uploaded to our platforms.
- Except as otherwise expressly indicated by BoxSuite in writing, the Site, and all text, images, marks, logos and other content contained in the Site, including, without limitation, the BoxSuite logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the Content) and all intellectual property in respect of the Content is and remains the property of BoxSuite.
SEVERANCE AND APPLICABLE LAW
- If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The failure of Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms constitutes the entire agreement between You and BoxSuite Pty Ltd, subject to overriding statute, and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between You and Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
- You and Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd explicitly agree that all disputes, claims or other matters arising from or relating to your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You agree that all claims You may have against Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd arising from or relating to the Site will be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Victoria Australia. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over You, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objection to proceeding in such courts