- Get BoxSuite Pty Ltd (ACN:142 299 563) or (‘We’) collects information from its customers in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- This policy applies to all active and inactive users of BoxSuite Services and all site visitors of https://www.getboxsuite.com.
- We collect and store personal information given voluntarily by You in both the registration and operation of a BoxSuite account. This includes but is not limited to, names, addresses, telephone numbers, other contact details, birth date, gender, credit card and account details, occupation and the data entered in the use of our Services. We do not wish to collect sensitive information as defined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- When you use our Services We record information from your device, its software, and your activity on BoxSuite. This includes but is not limited to the device’s IP address, browser type, software, identification numbers associated with the device, mobile carrier, system configuration information and other electronic interactions with our service.
- The BoxSuite website sends cookies to your computer. Cookies track and record your activity on BoxSuite and allow us to provide a better browsing experience when You use our site. We do not guarantee full functionality of the website if you disable cookies in your browser.
- We collect and store all of the data uploaded through the BoxSuite web and mobile platforms.
- We record the email addresses and the contents of emails of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
Our Use of Your Information
- We collect and store information for purposes including, but not limited to:
- the identification and authentication of users;
- the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of our services;
- the development of new service features;
- ensuring that BoxSuite receives payment of the fees due to it;
- contacting users;
- conducting research;
- the provision of technical support;
- generating data reports.
Where it Goes
- The information we collect is not shared, sold to or otherwise disclosed to other organisations or individuals for commercial purposes.
- The information we collect is not shared, sold to or otherwise disclosed to foreign organisations or individuals for commercial purposes.
- We may engage third party service providers and business partners to help us provide, analyse and improve our Services (including but not limited to data storage, database management, web analytics and payment processing).
- We may disclose your information if, in good faith, we believe that it is necessary in order to a) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; or b) to protect BoxSuite’s own property rights.
- We may disclose your non-private or non-personal aggregated data, such as statistics.
Storage, Ownership and Control
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide our services.
- You retain intellectual property rights to the data uploaded on our platforms in connection with Your use of our Services.
- We may retain your data for as long as necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations, to settle disputes and enforce our agreements.
- You have the right to request that your personal information be viewed or corrected at any time. We will take reasonable steps to provide the information and make amendments where it is reasonable to do so.
- The security of your data is our highest priority. Boxsuite uses the best tools and engineering practices available and we’ve implemented multiple levels of security to protect and back-up your files. Our application and infrastructure is regularly tested for security vulnerabilities, and uses modern encryption methods to both transfer and store your data, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.
- Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information We hold about you from unauthorized access, use and disclosure, however We cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information, or that our systems will be completely free from third party interception or are incorruptible from viruses. We cannot and do not guarantee that information you send from your computer to us over the Internet will be protected by any form of encryption (encoding software). In light of this, We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit your personal information to us at your own risk.
Complaints and Contact Information
- If you would like further information about the ways in which we collect, store and use your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to lodge a complaint about BoxSuite’s failure to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 please follow the link below: http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a-privacy-complaint